Friday, November 14, 2014

Wonderful changes in my life and I would love to share with you



 Well it has certainly been a long time since I have made a blog entry; but I have been busy.

  Since my last blog...our family has had a severe case of mononucleosis, an appendectomy, graduated high school, graduated Air Force Basic Training, started barrel racing, started homeschooling. changes in contracts for work, sinus problems to name a few.... just life.  Good stress and bad stress and all that comes with it.


Austin's graduation
Morgan's 1st Barrel race
Austin at Basic Training




                                                               












 In the past couple months, I have found Young Living  Essential Oils.  I have heard the "wonders" of these oils.   I was a skeptic at first.  I had a family member that had started using these oils and just gushed over how wonderful Thieves was for her family and fighting off illness. about.  Every conversation I had with her was about the same oils and even new ones to her family.  I have no reason to doubt her and she did get my curiosity started.  I would do searches on Pinterest to see what these oils are all about.

 So..fast forward to this past September....  I made my mind up to give it a try.  I bought my first kit ( because it was the least expensive way to get a wide variety and I'm cheap like that)  This kit came with the basics, Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon, the ever so popular Thieves, Peace and Calming,  Joy, Pan Away and frankincense ; along with a diffuser.   I couldn't believe how much came in my order.  THIS IS NOT A SALES PITCH! Just me sharing about wonderful changes in my life.

 So, since opening and starting to use my oils, favorites started emerging.  At first it was Thieves... I love the smell of it and it's healing properties....it has it's on story and I will share that with you and another entry very soon.

Peppermint has been a blessing in a bottle!  Sinus pain has been terrible for me this year.  I put 3 drops in my diffuser ( which was in the next room) and with in 5 minutes I realized I was smelling peppermint and my headache was gone.  However!  I did learn...do not put the peppermint oil on your face anywhere near your eyes!  Goood GraveY!   You will forget you have congestion or a headache for your eyes will be watering like flood gates.   I have more stories on Peppermint I will also save for another entry.

 So after a stressful week, my next favorite became apparent, Stress Away....or as  I like to call it "My Anti-throat Punching my husband" oil.   This particular oil came in my distributors package and also came with a roller ball for application.  I would have my daughter apply this to my shoulders and neck before I went to bed...it is like a mini-massage in a bottle.  I would also put just a little on my wrist so I could enjoy the aroma therapy as I slept.  I found that I was sleeping so sound at night, I woke up in a very good mood. ( This is my husband's favorite oil for obvious reasons)

  Valor has become my new perfume.  I love how it smell too.  This oil is known for its soothing properties....meaning, calming nerves...anxiety, nervousness, depression, tension headaches, joint pain, balance and energy, reported by other users to relive snoring.   I can personally attest that it has helped with my severe jaw pain I have had this past week.

  As I try more oils, I will share my experiences.  I love my oils!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment